Our aim is to inform you as clearly and understandably as possible about how and why we use your personal information.
Your personal data is used in the following cases:
- Using the contact form found on the website. The contact form consists of 4 fields (name, e-mail, subject and your message);
- Using cookies when you visit the website.
The following data is collected using the contact form:
Name – required to be able to identify you when receiving a message from you;
Email – required to be able to reply to your email;
Subject, Message – necessary to be able to understand your questions and wishes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by the websites you visit. Cookies help the site remember the settings (e.g. language, images uploaded, display settings, etc.) you have selected to browse the site to avoid adjusting and loading them every time you visit the same site.
The cookies are used to:
- Remember your display settings (e.g. language, font size, etc.);
- Collect statistical data (e.g. how you got here, the number of visitors, time spent, etc.) for the purpose of improving and optimising our website;
- Ensure that ads customised to your needs are displayed on other websites.
Types of cookies:
- Functional cookies (first-party cookies) are essential for the site to function and remember you every time you perform a new action, for instance, language settings, text entered so that when you open the site again it could load the conversation faster than the first time you browsed it.
Cookies shall be saved on your device temporarily, or until you delete them manually.
Information related to cookies shall not be used to identify you. These cookies shall be used solely for the purpose stipulated in this Policy.
How your data is used and processed
We protect your privacy and personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and any other applicable laws and amendments.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties except as required by law, nor do we sell any personal information.
We value the security of your personal data, so we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to encrypt information, when user is sending a message via a contact form or simply visiting a website.
We do not disclose any information received from you to anyone. The information is not rented or sold to another company, agency or person.
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail: [email protected]